Potassium Hydroxide Solution | Buy KOH 1-mol Solution | Used to Dissolve Hormones
Available in these sizes:
- 4 oz (112 grams)
- 32 oz (1 Liter)
- 1 Gallon (4 Liter)
- 1 Gallon X2 Concentrate
- 1 Gallon X3 Concentrate
- 1 Gallon X4 Concentrate
Potassium Hydroxide Solution 1mol/L USES:
- Potassium Hydroxide Solution is used to dissolve hormones. KOH Solution dissolves hormones economically.
- Potassium Hydroxide Solution can be used as a strong, or stable, pH up. KOH Solution is the main ingredient in high-end hydro stores pH Up.
- Potassium Hydroxide Solution can be used in a bind as a source of potassium to feed your plants.
Potassium Hydroxide Solution Specifications:
- Product Name : KOH 1n Solution, KOH Solution, Potassium Hydroxide Solution 1mol/L
- Storage Temperature: Room temperature
- CAS No: [1310-58-3]
- Molecular Weight: 56.11
- Appearance: Clear Liquid
Potassium Hydroxide Solution Benefits:
- Potassium Hydroxide Solution, (KOH) 90%, is tech grade caustic water soluble flakes added to water to make 1N solution.
- Potassium hydroxide is an inorganic compound with the formula KOH, commonly called caustic potash.
- Along with sodium hydroxide (NaOH), this colorless solid is a prototypical strong base. It has many industrial and niche applications. Most applications exploit its reactivity towards acids and its corrosive nature.
- KOH is noteworthy as the precursor to most soft and liquid soaps as well as numerous potassium-containing chemicals.
How to Use Potassium Hydroxide Solution 1mol/L:
- Measure out the amount of KOH solution you need, and put it in a microwavable safe glass.
- Heat up the Koh solution in the microwave for 30 sec intervals until "HOT" not "BOILING." BE CAREFUL!!! WEAR proper equipment, don't allow KOH to get on your skin, or in your eyes etc..
- Measure out the amount of hormones you want to dissolve.
- Add your hormone powder to the "HOT" KOH solution and stir it up, until powder is gone and your left with just liquid. Most times you wont even need to stir, it just dissolves!
- Add your dissolved hormones to a 1 gallon or 1 liter container.
- Add hot water until you reach the 1 liter or 1 gallon mark.
- Onced cooled, you have a ready to use concentrate!
How Much Potassium Hydroxide Solution 1mol/L do I Need to Use to Dissolve Each Plant Hormone?
- Bap6 - 25mg/ml
- Gibberellic Acid - 10mg/ml
- IBA - 10mg/ml
- IAA - 10mg/ml
- NAA - 10mg/ml
Koh solution is a cheaper alternative to ethanol.
KOH Solution Health WARNING:
THIS PRODUCT IS VERY CAUSTIC AND VERY DANGEROUS. CAN CAUSE GREAT BODILY HARM IF INGESTED.
If you get this in your eye, YOU CAN GO BLIND.
PROPER P.P.E (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) SHOULD BE USED WHEN USING/MIXING/TOUCHING/FOLIAR SPRAYING THIS PRODUCT.
Take care not to get this on your skin. It can cause severe burns!
Other fine products
Custom Hydro Nutrients + -
Indoor Equipment + -
• Environment+ -
• Hydroponics+ -
• Grow Lights+ -
• Complete Grow Light Packages
• LED Grow Lights
• Fluorescent Grow Lights
• DE | Double Ended Grow Lighting
• Grow Light Ballasts | HID
• Grow Hoods | Reflectors
• Grow Light Bulbs
• Grow Timers | Lighting Control
• Grow Light Movers
• Grow Light Hangers - Ratchets
• Plastic Wrap | Mylar Coverings
• Lamp | Power Cords
• Grow Light Accessories
• VIEW ALL
• Pots | Container | Drums+ -
• Propagation+ -
• Pest | Garden Care+ -
• Grow Mediums+ -
• Harvest+ -
• Grow Tents | Gorilla+ -
• Meters | Water Testing Equipment+ -
• Water Treatment | Water Filtration+ -
• VIEW ALL